- Palsy, Shaking
- Parkinson disease
- Shaking palsy
- Extrapyramidal disorders
Earlier Established Forms
Paralysis agitans Parkinsonism
- found: Reader's guide (Parkinson's disease)
- found: Am. herit. dict. (Parkinson's disease)
- found: MESH (Parkinson disease x Diffuse Lewy Body disease, Lewy Body disease, Paralysis agitans, Ramsay Hunt paralysis syndrome)
- found: Britannica: v. 9, p. 160 (Parkinson's disease, also called shaking palsy, paralysis agitans, parkinson's syndrome or parkinsonism)
- found: Acad. Am. encyc. (Parkinson's disease or parkinsonism)
- found: CRISP Thes. (Parkinson's disease)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1998-06-18: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.