- Psittacine birds
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Web. 3 (parrot ... order Psittaciformes. Psittacidae, family of parrots coextensive with the order Psittaciformes. Psittaciformes, order ... comprising parrots and related birds (as the amazons, cockatoos, lorikeets ...); psittacine: a bird of the family Psittacidae)
- found: Random House (parrot ... birds of order Psittaciformes)
- found: Howard birds world (Psittaciformes (order not monofamilial))
- found: McGraw-Hill synopsis and class. of living organisms: p. 987 (Psittaciformes, includes, parrots, cockatoos, lories, macaws; monofamilial (Psittacidae))
- found: Reade, B. An essay on Edward Lear's Illustrations of the family Psittacidae, or parrots, c1978.
- found: Bibliography of psittacine birds, via WWW, Nov. 21, 2001 (psittacine birds, Psittaciformes)
- 2001-11-21: new
- 2002-01-11: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.