- Here are entered works on the practice of students assuming a teaching role in a school setting.
- Peer instruction
- Student-to-student tutoring
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Peer-group tutoring of students
- found: Warren, K. Concept questions with peer-led vs. teacher-led discussions in a high school physics course [thesis], 2011: p. 4 (Peer Instruction (PI) ... uses concept questions, immediate feedback, and peer-led discussions to reduce non-Newtonian concepts.)
- found: Mazur, E. Peer instruction : a user's manual. 1997.
- found: ERIC thesaurus, May 3, 2012 (Peer teaching; scope note: practice in which students take on a teaching role in a school setting in order to share their knowledge with other students)
Here are entered works on the practice of students assuming a teaching role in a school setting.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2012-06-14: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.