- Calligraphy--Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Copy books (Penmanship)
- Penmanship--Handbooks, manuals, etc
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Am. heritage dict. (copybook: an exercise book containing models of penmanship for teaching handwriting)
- found: AAT (copybooks: books in which copies, especially of penmanship are written or printed for learners to imitate)
- found: Genre terms (copy books (Penmanship): use for penmanship or calligraphy manuals which include instructional text and examples as well as blank areas designed for a pupil's practice writing)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1999-10-08: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.