- Time lapse photography
- Sequence photography
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Work cat.: Marey, E. Etienne-Jules Marey, 1984, c1983 (chronophotographique)
- found: Focal encyc. photog. (chronophotography: photographic method of analysing an action by taking a series of still pictures at regular intervals throughout its duration; similar to cinematography but apparatus used is different and objective is to present a series of still pictures for study while cinematography's objective is to produce a moving picture of the event)
- found: Britannica 14 (chronophotographie under topic: Photography)
- found: Web. 3 (under chronophotograph: chronophotography)
- found: Thes. photog. sci. engr. terms (chronophotography use time lapse cinematography)
- found: NASA (chronophotography)
- notfound: Pict. cyc. photog.;McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2009-05-21: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.