- Examinations, Medical (Physical diagnosis)
- Examinations, Physical (Medicine)
- Exams, Medical (Physical diagnosis)
- Exams, Physical (Medicine)
- Medical examinations (Physical diagnosis)
- Medical exams (Physical diagnosis)
- Medicals (Physical diagnosis)
- Physical examinations (Medicine)
- Physical exams (Medicine)
- Physicals (Medicine)
- found: Random House (physical, see physical examination; medical, noun, something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination)
- found: Dorland's ill. medical dict., c1981 under examination (physical examination)
- found: MESH (Physical Examination; DF: Physical Exam)
- 2000-05-16: new
- 2013-01-30: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.