- Akimel O'odham
- Akimel O'otham
- Indians of Mexico
- Indians of North America--Arizona
- Piman Indians
- found: Himdag-yemathoy, c2003: p. 2 (Akimel O'otham (Pima))
- found: Wikipedia, Jan. 11, 2009 (Pima or Akimel O'odham)
- found: Gila River Indian Community WWW home page, Jan. 11, 2009: about tribe/tribal culture page (Akimel O'odham (Pima))
- found: Bigler, W. Akimel O'odham agriculture and the Gila River, 2007.
- found: Heard Museum files, Jan. 11, 2009 (Pima Indians is not the preferred name of the Akimel O'odham; based on collaborative work with the O'odham communities, Akimel O'odham is preferred by Pima people and Tohono O'odham is preferred by the Papago people)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2009-02-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.