- Offenses against property
- Wildlife crimes
- found: Menon, V. Wildlife crime, c1998: p. 10 (poaching)
- found: Gobush, K.S. Long-term consequences of poaching on Arican elephant social structure ... 2008: abstr. (long-term impacts of poaching; long-term negative impacts from poaching)
- found: Effects of treading, trampling, and poaching on grassland, 1966.
- found: Wkipedia, Oct. 28, 2008 (Poaching is the illegal hunting, fishing, or harvesting of wild plants or animals)
subdivision [Effect of poaching on] under individual animals and groups of animals and individual plants and groups of plants, e.g. [Fishes--Effect of poaching on; Grassland plants--Effect of poaching on]
- 1999-12-01: new
- 2015-10-08: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.