- Here are entered works on the condition resulting from the action of environmental contaminants. Works on the substances which contaminate or degrade the environment are entered under [Pollutants.]
- Chemical pollution
- Contamination of environment
- Environmental pollution
- Contamination (Technology)
- Asbestos abatement
- Environmental engineering
- Environmental quality
- Factory and trade waste
- Factory and trade waste--Environmental aspects
- Hazardous waste site remediation
- Hazardous wastes
- In situ remediation
- Lead abatement
- Refuse and refuse disposal
Here are entered works on the condition resulting from the action of environmental contaminants. Works on the substances which contaminate or degrade the environment are entered under [Pollutants.]
subdivision [Environmental aspects] under individual environmental pollutants, e.g. [Copper--Environmental aspects]
Note under [Pollutants]
- 1986-02-11: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.