- Disadvantaged, Economically
- Economically disadvantaged
- Impoverished people
- Low-income people
- Poor--Economic conditions
- Poor, The
- Poor people
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: United States. National Commission for Employment Policy. Coordinating federal assistance programs for the economically disadvantaged, 1991.
- found: Bowman, W. Evaluating JTPA programs for economically disadvantaged adults, 1993.
- found: Hennepin (Poor people)
- found: American Heritage dict., 4th. ed., 2000 (poor: noun, people with little or no wealth and possessions considered as a group)
- found: Encarta World English dict., 1999 (poor: noun, people who are poor; people who lack money or material possessions)
- found: Random House dict., 2nd ed., 1987 (poor: noun, poor persons collectively)
- 2000-04-10: new
- 2006-10-20: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.