- Advocacy groups
- Interest groups
- Political interest groups
- Special interest groups (Pressure groups)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Public interest groups, 1998-1999 ("public interest groups" ... more commonly referred to by the media as special interest groups, advocacy groups, pressure groups, and public policy organizations)
- found: The interest group society, c1989: p. 140 (best method for an interest group to approach a lobbying campaign is with strategy to influence public opinion and individuals)
- found: American political interest groups, c1969: t.p. (the political interest group, can act as a major link between the citizen and his government)
- 2006-05-25: new
- 2008-06-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.