- Government price control
- Government price regulation
- Price control
- Price regulation--Law and legislation
- Price stabilization, Governmental
- Prices--Law and legislation
- Pricing--Law and legislation
- Regulation of prices
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: UMI business vocab. (Anti inflation)
- found: LIV (Anti-inflationary programs)
subdivision [Prices--Law and legislation] under individual products and other objects; also subdivision [Prices--Law and legislation] under industries where one general subject heading for the products of that industry is lacking, e.g. [Construction industry--Prices--Law and legislation]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-12-07: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.