Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Coburn, J. Atlas of snakes of world, 1991: p. 121 (subfamily Pythoninae, pythons)
- found: Random House (python: any of several old world boa constrictors of subfamily Pythoninae)
- found: Britannica Micro. (python: any of 20-25 species of subfamily Pythoninae)
- found: ITIS, Oct. 19, 2000 (Pythonidae. Rank: Family. Usage: valid. Vernacular name: not available. Suborder Serpentes, Order Squamata)
- found: McDiarmid, R.W. Snake species of the world, c1999: v. 1, p. 161-182 (Pythonidae; consists of genera Antaresia, Apodora, Aspidites, Bothrochilus, Leiopython, Liasis, Morelia, Python)
- found: The EMBL reptile database, via WWW, Oct. 18, 2000 (Family Boidae (boas and pythons)); pythons are often considered as a separate family (Pythonidae))
- 2000-10-19: new
- 2000-12-26: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.