- Here are entered works on railroad cars that are propelled by a motor located on the car.
- Motor cars, Railroad
- Motorcars, Railroad
- Rail motorcars
- Railroad automobiles
- Railroad motor-cars
- Railway motor cars
- Railway motorcars
- Railroad cars
Earlier Established Forms
Railroad motor-carsRailroad motor-cars
- found: Railway Age's comprehensive railroad dict. (motor car; rail motor car)
- found: Railway dict. (rail motor [car])
- found: Google search, Oct. 16, 2006 (railroad motorcars; rail motorcars; railroad motor cars; rail motor cars)
- found: LC database, Oct. 16, 2006 (motorcars; rail motor cars)
- found: Transportation research thesaurus, via WWW, Nov. 7, 2006 (Rail motorcars. UF Railroad motorcars. BT Railroad cars. RT Maintenance of way cars; Inspection cars is a NT to Maintenance of way cars)
- notfound: Transport Canada thesaurus, via WWW, Nov. 7, 2006
Here are entered works on railroad cars that are propelled by a motor located on the car.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2006-12-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.