- Stockmen (Animal industry)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: McGrath, A. Born in cattle, 1987.
- found: OED (Stockman)
- found: Web. 3 (Stockman)
- found: Macquarie dict. (Stockmen)
- found: Baker, S.J. A dict. of Australian slang, 1982: p. 79 (stockman)
- found: Hawkins, J.M. The Ox. paperback dict., 1983: p. 62 (stockman, pl. stockmen: a man in charge of livestock)
- found: Black's agric. dict. (stockman: a man in charge of livestock)
- found: Dict. agr. term. (stockman: a person who is engaged primarily in the production of livestock in contrast with a farmer)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2013-08-29: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.