- Canteens (Recreation centers)
- Recreation centres
- Recreation facilities
- Recreational centers
- Recreational facilities
- Community centers
- Recreation areas
- Sports facilities
- found: Rood, T.W.J. Computerized recreational facilities planning using the map analysis package, 1989.
- found: Bronzan, R.T. New concepts in planning and funding athletic, physical education, and recreational facilities, c1974.
- found: Space planning guidelines for campus recreational sport facilities, c2009.
- found: Seattle (Wash.). Department of Parks and Recreation. Seattle park & recreation facilities, 1970.
- found: Bellingham (Wash.). Parks and Recreation Department. Bellingham parks and recreation facilities guide, 1975?
- found: Health/fitness clubs and recreation centres, 1998.
- found: Carr, D. Indoor recreation centres, 1984.
- found: OCLC, Oct. 15, 2013 (titles: Recreational centers for teen-age youth; The need of recreational centers and how that need is being filled in San Francisco Bay region; Map of the recreational centers in Arizona; Catholic recreational centers during the summer vacation period; A study of the ministry of episcopal parishes located in recreational centers to visitors)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2014-01-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.