- Ballot initiatives
- Ballot measures
- Initiative and referendum
- Initiatives, Ballot
- Propositions (Referendum)
- Representative government and representation
- Direct democracy
- found: Yount, P.J. Measure 9 : Oregon's 1992 anti-gay initiative, 1997: leaf 1 (measure on the ballot) leaf 4 (initiatives; ballot measure)
- found: Wikipedia, Nov. 4, 2005 (a referendum (plural: referendums or referenda) or plebiscite is a direct vote in which an entire electorate is asked to either accept or reject a particular proposal; certain kinds of referendums are referred to as: ballot measures or propositions)
- found: Ballot initiatives : the ins and outs of getting an initiative on the California ballot, 1999.
- found: Google search, Dec. 4, 2014 (438,000 hits on "ballot initiatives")
- 2006-02-15: new
- 2015-03-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.