- Dynasties (Royal houses)
- Royal families
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Oxford Dictionary online, Mar. 13, 2006: dynasty (succession of rulers of the same line or family; a line of kings or princes)
- found: Burke's royal families of the world, 1977-.
- found: Royal families worldwide, 1999.
- found: The heirs of the Vikings : scenes from the Norwegian royal family, c1987.
- found: Wikipedia, Dec. 13, 2006 (A royal family is the extended family of a monarch; a royal family typically includes the spouse of the reigning monarch, all surviving spouses of a deceased monarch, the children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, and cousins of the reigning monarch, as well as their spouses)
- 2006-05-01: new
- 2007-05-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.