- Sludge, Sewage
- found: Rink, R. Biosolids and septage handling and use in Idaho, 1997 (Biosolids is the solid or nearly-solid material created from the biological treatment of community wastewater ... Until recently, the solid material from wastewater treatment was commonly referred to as sewage sludge. However, the term "biosolids" has gradually been accepted as a better descriptor of its character and value.)
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (biosolid: a recyclable primarily organic solid material produced by wastewater treatment processes; sewage sludge: a semiliquid waste with a solid concentration in excess of 2500 parts per million, obtained from the purification of municipal sewage)
- found: LC database, March 4, 1999.
- found: WLN database, March 4, 1999.
- found: ASTI online, March 3, 1999.
- notfound: McGraw-Hill encyc. sci. tech., 1997
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2017-01-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.