- Ratio, Sex
- Ratios, Sex
- Sex ratios
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Guilmoto, C.Z. The sex ratio transition in Asia, 2009.
- found: Hull, T.H. Recent trends in sex ratios in China, 1988.
- found: OCLC, Oct. 25, 2010 (titles: Decline in sex ratio at birth after 10-day war in Slovenia; Sex differential ratios in India; Recent change in the sex ratio at birth in Viet Nam; The industrial transformation, Italian sex ratios, and the decline in fertility; An analysis of the geography of sex ratio in the United States)
- found: Livingston, M.E. The observed sex ratios of hoki (Macruronus novaezelandiae) in New Zealand, 1983-99, 2000.
- found: Johnson, D.H. Impact of red fox predation on the sex ratio of prairie mallards, 1977.
- found: Peterson, R.H. Sex ratios of eels reared under two temperature regimes, 1996.
subdivision [Sex ratio] under individual animals and groups of animals, e.g. [Fishes--Sex ratio]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2011-01-06: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.