- Siamese twins
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: MESH (Twins, Conjoined)
- found: Encarta world Eng. dict. (Siamese twins: a term used more in the past for twins physically joined together at birth)
- found: Am. her. dict. (Siamese twin)
- found: Random House (Siamese twins)
- found: World Book (Siamese twins, conjoined twins)
- 2000-09-21: new
- 2000-11-03: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.