- Armed Forces personnel
- Members of the Armed Forces
- Military personnel
- Military service members
- Service members
- Servicemen, Military
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Challenges and obstacles wounded and injured service members face during recovery, 2008.
- found: United States. President (1989-1993 : Bush). Extension of active duty service members and selected reserve, 1991.
- found: Hall, L.K. Counseling military families, c2008: table of contents (Military service members)
- found: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Releasing of names and/or addresses of present and former Armed Forces members by the Administrator of Veterans' Affairs, 1976.
- found: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. A review of the Department of Defense's report on predatory lending practices directed at members of the Armed Forces and their dependents, 2009.
- found: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations. Medical malpractice claims by Armed Forces personnel, 1984.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2011-05-31: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.