- Andropogon sorghum
- Common sorghum
- Grain sorghum
- Holcus sorghum
- Sorghum bicolor
- Sorghum vulgare
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Hortus 3 (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench [S. vulgare Pers.] Sorghum)
- found: FAO plants and plant products (Sorghum vulgare, sorghum, common sorghum)
- found: SPN (Sorghum vulgare (Andropogon sorghum; Holcus s.) Sorghum)
- found: Biol. & agr. index: v. 48 (Sorghum; Sorghum bicolor SEE Sorghum)
- found: CAB thes. (Sorghum Bicolor (the term sorghum is often used alone as a descriptor) UF broomcorn, durras, guinea corn, Kaffir corn, milo, sorghum vilgare, sorgo, white durra)
- found: Web. 3 (sorghum: any plant of the genus Sorghum; esp.: any cultivated plant (as a grain sorghum or a sorgo) derived from a common species (S. vulgare))
- 1986-02-11: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.