- African sugarcane
- Chinese sugarcane
- Holcus saccharatus
- Saccharine sorghum
- Sorghum bicolor saccharatum
- Sorghum saccharatum
- Sugar sorghum
- Sugarcane, African
- Sugarcane, Chinese
- Sweet sorghum
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Tanaka cyc. plants.
- found: Web. 3 (sorgo also sorgho ... called also sweet sorghum)
- found: CAB thes. (sorgo USE sorghum bicolor)
- found: Hortus 3 (Sorghum bicolor ... Saccharatum Group [var. saccharatum of auth., not (L.) Boerl.] Sweet sorghum, sugar sorghum, sorgo)
- found: Dict. agr. term. (sorgo. Sorghum vulgare var. saccharatum ... Also called imphee, saccharine sorghum, sorgho, sweet sorghum, sugar sorghum)
- found: FAO plants and plant products (Sorghum vulgare var. saccharatum; sorgo, sweet sorghum, sugar sorghum)
- found: SPN (Sorghum vulgare saccharatum ... Sorgho)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-10-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.