- Accumulator batteries
- Accumulators, Electric
- Batteries, Storage
- Rechargeable batteries
- Secondary batteries
- Electric apparatus and appliances
- Electric power supplies to apparatus
- found: Bernolt, D. Maintenance-free batteries, c1993.
- found: Fink, D.G. Electronics engineers' handbook, c1975: pp. 7-47, etc. (Batteries are generally identified as primary or secondary, the latter are those which are capable of being recharged electrically)
- found: LC data base, 5/10/93 (storage batteries, rechargeable batteries)
- found: Kaplan, S.M. Wiley electrical and electronics engineering dictionary, 2004: (storage battery; a battery composed of storage cells; also called secondary battery, rechargeable battery, or accumulator battery)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-11-07: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.