- Land tortoises
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: 92-209125: The conservation biology of tortoises, c1989: p. iii (Testudinidae, or land tortoises)
- found: Crocodilian, tuatara, and turtle species of the world, c1989: p. 69 (Family Testudinidae; common name: Tortoises, Land tortoises)
- found: Web. 3 (tortoise: reptile of order Testudinata: turtle; used esp. of terrestrial forms)
- found: Syn. liv. org.: v. 2, p. 957 (Testudinidae; tortoises; terrestrial)
- found: LC data base, 6/18/93 (land tortoises (Testudinidae))
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2002-03-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.