- Dog Rib Indians
- Flancs-de-Chien Indians
- Plats-Côtes-de Chien Indians
- Thlingchadinne Indians
- Tli Cho Indians
- Tlicho Indians
- Athapascan Indians
- Indians of North America--Northwest Territories
Earlier Established Forms
Thlingchadinne IndiansThlingchadinne Indians
- found: Britannica Micro. (Dogrib, also called Thlingchadinne)
- found: Ethnologue (Dogrib)
- found: Wikipedia, Aug. 24, 2007 (Tli Cho First Nation; formerly known as the Dogrib; Aboriginal Canadian living in the Northwest Territories, Canada)
- found: Tlicho WWW homepage, Aug. 25, 2007: online dictionary (Dogrib; Tlicho)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2009-09-30: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.