- Tonga language (Tonga Islands)
- Tonguese language
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Tonga language (Tonga Islands)Tonga language (Tonga Islands)
- found: Work cat.: Churchward, C.M. Tongan dictionary, 1959.
- found: Ethnologue, 11th ed.: p. 358 (Tongan= alt. for Tonga)
- found: Current trends: v. 8, p. 1252, under Austronesian language (Tongan)
- found: Voegelin: p. 292, under Polynesian, no. 26 (Tongan)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1997-02-26: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.