- Holiday industry
- Operators, Tour (Industry)
- Tour operators (Industry)
- Tourism--Economic aspects
- Tourism industry
- Tourism operators (Industry)
- Tourist industry
- Tourist trade
- Tourist traffic
- Travel industry
- Visitor industry
Earlier Established Forms
- found: UMI thes. (Tourist trade, see: travel industry; tourism)
- found: 98008160: Cook, Roy A. Tourism : the business of travel, 1998.
- found: Dervaes, C. The travel dict., c1996 (tourism: the concept of all the features used for traveling for whatever reasons and the travel industry components as a whole)
- found: LC database, Jan. 22, 1999 (titles: tourism; travel industry; visitor industry; holiday industry)
- found: Tourism and hospitality WWW site, Jan. 25, 1999.
- found: Belize travel guide, 2011?: p. 108 (Tour operator listings)
- found: Product distribution in the tourism industry : a profile of tour operators and travel agencies in Canada, 1994.
- found: Sports tourism in Latin America : products offered by European tour operators, c2004.
- found: GST, goods and services tax : information for travel agencies and tour operators, 1993.
- found: Successful tourism at heritage places : a guide for tourism operators, heritage managers and communities, c2001.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2012-07-30: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.