- Attorney and client--Drama
- Courtroom drama
- Justice, Administration of--Drama
- Law-related drama
- Lawyer drama
- Legal plays
- Practice of law--Drama
Earlier Established Forms
- Courtroom drama
- found: Law in literature : legal themes in drama, 1995: pref. ("the first criterion in the selection of these plays was that they all be law-related ... Susan Glaspell's Trifles and Lou Rivers' This piece of land were chosen for their legal themes ...")
- found: wordIQ.com encyclopedia, via WWW, Aug. 16, 2004 (Legal drama. Legal drama or courtroom drama are stories, usually written in novel form but sometimes in dramatic form (for the stage or TV), about topics related to the legal profession; legal dramas)
- found: Play index, 1978-1982 (entries under Courts-martial and courts of inquiry; Justice; Justice, Administration of; Lawyers; Law, see Justice) 1983-1987 (entries under Courts-martial and courts of inquiry; Justice; Lawyers)
- found: Ireland, N.O. Index to full length plays, 1944 to 1964, 1965 (entries under Court martials; Court trials; Judges; Juries; Justice; Law and Lawyers; Parliamentary law)
- found: Drury's guide to best plays, 1969: index of selected subjects (Courtroom)
- found: GSAFD, 2000 (Legal drama. UF Courtroom drama)
- found: OCLC, July 8, 2004 (ti: Gender conflict in legal drama; The lawyers : a drama in five acts; Hostile witness : a courtroom drama in two acts; Barrister-at-law : a play about the early life of Mahatma Gandhi; Double jeopardy : a critique of seven Yüan courtroom dramas)
- 2004-08-16: new
- 2004-12-10: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.