- Taro patch fiddle
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: New Grove dict. of mus. online: ukulele (ukelele)
- found: You can teach yourself uke, c1993.
- found: New Grove dict. of mus. instr.: taro-patch fiddle (term applied to a large ukulele; under Ukulele: strung with four double-courses of wire strings, tuned g'-c'-e-'a')
- found: LCCN unk84084475: Konter, D. Dick's ukelele method, showing how to apply chords on the ukulele, ukalua, ukulele-banjo, taropatch, tenor banjo (uke tuning), 1923.
- found: Marcuse, S. Musical instruments: taro patch fiddle.
- 2006-03-17: new
- 2007-05-08: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.