- Echo cardiography
- Heart--Ultrasonic imaging
- Ultrasound cardiography
- Diagnostic ultrasonic imaging
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Work cat.: Reed, K.L. Fetal echocardiography, 1988.
- found: MESH, July 31, 2007 (Echocardiography; scope note: ultrasonic recording of the size, motion, and composition of the heart and surrounding tissues; the standard approach is transthoracic)
- found: Dorland's med. dict.
- found: Stedman's med. dict.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-10-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.