- Covert investigation (Criminal investigation)
- Covert operations (Criminal investigation)
- Operations, Undercover
- Sting operations
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: How to set up and run a successful law enforcement sting operation, 1991.
- found: Nat. crim. jus. thes., 1989 ("Sting operations" a UF to "Police run fencing operations")
- found: 9000 words.
- found: Hennepin.
- found: Random House.
- found: LIV (Sting operations use Undercover operations)
- found: Harfield, C. Covert investigation, 2005.
- 2005-11-16: new
- 2005-12-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.