- Jobless people
- Out-of-work people
- Unemployed people
- Unemployed workers
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Activities for the unemployed, c1985.
- found: Sinfield, A. The long-term unemployed, 1968.
- found: Broomhill, R. Unemployed workers, 1978.
- found: Incomes of unemployed individuals and their families, 1971, 1973.
- found: Ishumi, A.G.M. The urban jobless in eastern Africa, 1984.
- found: ERIC thesaurus, via WWW, Dec. 13, 2006 (Unemployed USE: Unemployment)
- found: Australian thesaurus of education descriptors, via WWW, Dec. 13, 2006 (Unemployed USE: Unemployment)
- found: Humanities and social science electronic thesaurus, via WWW, Dec. 13, 2006 (Unemployed. BT: Disadvantaged groups; Economic activity; Groups; Labour and employment. RT: Longterm unemployment; Unemployment; Workers)
- found: VOCED thesaurus, via WWW, Dec. 13, 2006 (Unemployed. NT: Unemployed youth. RT: Job applicant; Unemployment; Unemployment insurance; Work incentive)
- found: Hankinson, R. POPIN thesaurus, 1993: p. 127 (Unemployed. RT: Unemployment)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-02-01: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.