- Direction fields (Mathematics)
- Fields, Direction (Mathematics)
- Fields, Slope (Mathematics)
- Fields, Vector
- Slope fields (Mathematics)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Calculus visualizing differential equations with slope fields, 2005.
- found: CRC encyc. math. (Vector fields)
- found: Encyc. math. (Vector fields)
- found: S.O.S. Mathematics, Jan. 6, 2005 (Slope fields (also called vector fields or direction fields) are a tool to graphically obtain the solutions to a first order differential equation)
- 2005-01-06: new
- 2005-03-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.