- Morse (Mammal)
- Odobenus arcticus
- Odobenus cookii
- Odobenus divergens
- Odobenus obesus
- Odobenus orientalis
- Odobenus rosmarus
- Rosmarus rosmarus
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Mammal sp. world: p. 326 (Odobenus rosmarus. Synonyms: arcticus, cookii, divergens, obesus, orientalis. Only species in genus Odobenus and family Odobenidae)
- found: Corbet world list mamm. sp.: p. 116 (Odobenus rosmarus, Walrus)
- found: Wild mamm. of N. Am., c1982: p. 762 (Odobenus rosmarus. Subspecies O. r. rosmarus, Atlantic walrus; subspecies O. r. divergens, Pacific walrus) p. 802 (Walrus, Odobenus rosmarus)
- found: Walker mamm. world: v. 2, p. 1244 (Walrus, Odobenus rosmarus)
- found: Hall, E.R. The mamm. of N. Am., c1981: v. 2, p. 1062 (Rosmarus rosmarus, Walrus)
- found: Web. 3 (morse: walrus, also morse code)
- 2000-03-13: new
- 2000-05-01: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.