- Harbor districts
- Marine districts (Urban areas)
- River fronts
- Water fronts
- Waterfront districts
- found: Seattle Harborfront Development Workshop (1983). Final report, 1984: t.p. (Seattle Harborfront Development Workshop) p. 1 (Harborfront; Seattle's central waterfront)
- found: Long Beach, San Pedro, Wilmington, with detailed map of the harbor district 
- found: Workers on the waterfront: seamen, longshoremen & unionism in the 1930s, c1988: p. 96 (Baltimore, a medium city with an unusually compact waterfront district)
- found: Mangrove management and conservation, 2004: p. 111 (Can Gio is a suburban marine district located SE of Ho Chi Minh City)
- found: Webster online, Aug. 8, 2006: waterfront (land, land with buildings, or a section of a town fronting or abutting on a body of water)
- found: Am. heritage dict. (shorefront: Land situated on the edge of a body of water)
- found: Quartiersentwicklung an innerstädtischen Uferzonen, c2005: p. 4 of cover (the development of waterside inner-city districts, such as Lyon Confluence, Hamburg Hafen City, and Gdansk Mlode Miasto)
- 2006-07-21: new
- 2006-12-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.