- Nipegon Indians
- Puant Indians
- Winebago Indians
- Indians of North America--Nebraska
- Siouan Indians
- found: Hodge handbk. Am. Ind.: p. 958, Wis. (Siouan (BT))
- found: Swanton Ind. tribes: p. 258, WIS.
- found: Waldman, C. Atlas No. Am. Ind.: p. 232 (Great Lakes. Wis.)
- found: Voegelin lang.: p. 309 (Winnebago (Winebago, Hochangara, Puant, Nipegon. Siouan BT))
- found: Ho-Chunk Nation web site, June 18, 2004: historical abstract (Ho Chuck tribal members who stayed in Nebraska on the reservation, after the Nation split, are today known as the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska)
- 2004-08-11: new
- 2004-09-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.