- Commercial product counterfeiting
- Counterfeiting of products
- Passing off (Product counterfeiting)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Product counterfeiting : a growing menace in America's marketplace ... 1985.
- found: BPI.
- found: Black's law dict. (passing off)
- notfound: LIV;Hennepin;Mod. Am. Bus. Dict.;The bus. dict.;Longman dict. bus. Eng.;IAC
- 2004-09-27: new
- 2004-10-28: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.