- Psychology, Transpersonal
- Transhumanistic psychology
- found: Work cat.: Wiedemann, F. Between two worlds, 1986
- found: Harre and Lamb ("Concerned with...the study of optimal psychological health." Based on "experiences in altered states of consciousness where they experience being one with all other living beings. ... Experiences have been labeled 'religious'..., distinguished from(this) by desire to base itself in empirical...research.")
- found: Baker ("...has been called the fourth force in psychology after psychoanalysis, behaviorism and humanistic psychology.")
- notfound: APA thes.;English and English;Evans;Eysenck encyc. psych.;Harriman;Wilkening;Web. 3;MESH;NIH
- 1986-03-06: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.