- Battered women
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: NiCarthy, G. Getting free : a handbook for women in abusive relationships, 1986: CIP data sheet precis (...a self-help book for women in emotionally or physically abusive relationships.) CIP galley ("battered" [refers] to physical assault. "Abuse" includes physical, sexual or emotional attacks, ranging from mild to lethal.)
- found: NiCarthy, G. Talking it out, 1984.
- found: Mechau, D. Final evaluation report on shelter for abused and battered women ... 1978.
- found: UNBIS (Battered women; UF Battered wives, Wife abuse; Scope note: includes battered wives as well as other battered and abused women.)
- found: ERIC thes. (Abused women use Battered women)
- notfound: IAC;LIV
- 1986-03-26: new
- 1996-05-28: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.