- Soft wood
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: United States International Trade Commission. Conditions relating to the importation of softwood lumber into the United States, 1982.
- found: Web. 3 (Def. 1. Wood of a coniferous tree)
- found: Term. forest sci. (Softwood: conventional term for both the timber and the trees)
- found: Forest term.
- found: McGraw-Hill encyc. sci. tech. (Soft wood: wood from a coniferous tree)
- found: Britannica Micro. (Softwood: timber obtained from coniferous trees)
- 1986-05-15: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.