- Here are entered works on the conducting of military surveillance of the earth from space.
- Espionage, Space
- Intelligence satellites
- Military space surveillance
- Satellites, Intelligence
- Satellites, Spy
- Space espionage
- Space military surveillance
- Spy satellites
- Surveillance, Space
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Burrows, W.E. Deep black : space espionage and national security, c1986.
- found: DOD dict. ("surveillance refers to ongoing, long-term operations, while "reconnaissance" refers to individual sorties, forays, missions. "Espionage" refers to placing a human agent in enemy territory to gather intelligence, etc. there.)
- notfound: Quick dict. weapons;IAC;Hennepin
Here are entered works on the conducting of military surveillance of the earth from space.
- 1986-05-30: new
- 1989-12-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.