- Adjustment, Occlusal
- Equilibration, Occlusal
- Grinding of occlusal tooth surfaces, Selective
- Occlusal equilibration
- Selective grinding of occlusal tooth surfaces
- Teeth--Grinding of occlusal surfaces, Selective
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Solnit, A. Occlusal correction by selective grinding, 1986.
- found: Jablonski's Ill. dict. dentistry, 1982 (under both Grinding and Adjustment: "...selective grinding of occlusal surfaces of the teeth in an effort to eliminate premature contacts and occlusal interferences; to establish optimal masticatory effectiveness, stable occlusal relationships, direction of main occlusal forces, and efficient multidirectional patterns, to improve functional relations and to induce physiologic stimulation of the masticatory system; to eliminate trauma...abnormal muscle tension, bruxism and associated pain...etc.")
- found: Dorland's med. dict. (under Adjustment)
- found: Gould's med. dict. (under Occlusal)
- found: Stedman's med. dict. (under Adjustment)
- found: MESH (Occlusal equilibration see Dental occlusion, Balanced)
- notfound: NIH
- 1986-07-09: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.