- Reminiscence processes
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Coleman, P.G. Ageing and reminiscence processes, c1986.
- found: Web. 3.
- found: Campbell psych. dict.
- found: Drever dict. psych. (Recall which is passive rather than active; for the latter Recollection is the preferable term)
- found: Eysenck encyc. psych.
- found: Evans Psych., 1978.
- found: Chaplin dict. psycho. ("Recall of previous experience especially in an attitude of enjoyment of the memories in question")
- found: English comp. dict. psycho. & psychoanalytical terms (Recall of previous experiences without realizing that it is a recall. -Relatively complete and unselective recall of past experience without specific purpose of guiding present behavior; -Recall or recognition of items previously not recallable; an increment in a practical act after a period of non practice.)
- found: Harriman handbk. psych. terms (Reminiscence effect)
- notfound: Harre & Lamb encyc. dict. psych., 1983;Psych. abs., 1978;Baker encyc. psych., 1985;Harriman Encyc. psych., 1946;Harriman new dict. psych.;Psych. alm., 1973;MESH;NIH
- 1986-07-11: new
- 1988-10-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.