- Here are entered works on involuntary inhalation of tobacco smoke by nonsmokers.
- Involuntary smoking
- Passive exposure to tobacco smoke
- Secondhand smoking
- Tobacco smoke pollution
- found: Work cat.: Passive smoking in the workplace, 1986.
- found: Mosby's med. nurs. dict.
- found: Maxcy-Rosenau pub. health: p. 1072.
- found: Hennepin (Passive smoking, x Involuntary smoking; Secondhand smoking)
- found: MESH (Tobacco smoke pollution)
Here are entered works on involuntary inhalation of tobacco smoke by nonsmokers.
- 1986-08-22: new
- 1990-01-23: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.