- Emotive theory of ethics
- Ethics, Emotive theory of
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Satris, S. Ethical emotivism, c1987.
- found: OED Suppl. (emotivism)
- found: Web. 3 (Emotivism = an emotive theory of ethics or the advocacy of such a theory. Emotive theory of ethics = theory acc. to which value judgments are exhortative rather than cognitive)
- found: Ency. phil. (Emotive theory of ethics)
- found: Flew, A. Dict. of philo. (emotivism)
- found: Runes, D. Dict. of philo. (emotive meaning)
- 1986-08-27: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.