- Diaoyu Islands
- Diaoyutai Islands
- Pinnacle Islands
- Tiao-yü-tʻai lieh yü
- Tiaoyutai Islands
- Islands of the Pacific
- found: Work cat.: Sha, H.C. Tiao-yü-tʻai lieh yü tʻu, 1979 (Pinnacle Islands)
- found: BGN, 5/2/85 (Senkaku-shotō, isls, 25⁰45'N, 124⁰00'E; variants: Senkaku-gunto, Senkaku-retto)
- found: Phone call to US State Dept., Japanese Affairs, 8/6/85 (Status of the islands: in international dispute)
- found: Lippincott (Senkaku-gunto)
- found: Old cat. hdg. (Senkaku Islands)
- found: BGN (island; 25°45ʹ00ʺN 124°00ʹ00ʺE)
- found: The Diaoyutai Islands : an inherent part of the Republic of China (Taiwan), 2012
- found: Wikipedia, 7 Feb. 2014: under Senkaku Islands (the Senkaku Islands (Senkaku-shotō, variants: Senkaku-guntō and Senkaku-rettō) also known as the Diaoyu Islands in Mainland China, or Diaoyutai Islands in Taiwan, or the Pinnacle Islands, are a group of uninhabited islands controlled by Japan in the East China Sea)
- notfound: Rand McNally;Web. geog.
- 1986-09-04: new
- 2016-01-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.