Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Helm, K.K. The entrepreneurial nutritionist, c1987.
- found: Swanson, B. Careers in health care, 1984: pp. 63-69.
- found: Dorland's med. dict. ("Science or study and regulation of the diet")
- found: Gould's med. dict.
- found: Stedman's med. dict. (Branch of therapeutics treating of food and drink in relation to health and diseases)
- found: Web. 3 (Science or art of applying principles of nutrition to the feeding of individuals or groups under different economic conditions or for hygienic or therapeutic purposes)
- found: MESH.
- found: NIH (Nutrition, Dietetics)
- found: TEST.
- 1986-09-10: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.