- Access to cable television
- found: Work cat.: Oringel, R.S. The access manager's handbook : a guide for managing community television, 1986.
- found: Phone call to Sue Buske, author, National Federation of Local Cable Programmers, 8/8/86.
- found: Phone call to Pat Watkins, National Federation of Community Broadcasters, 8/8/86.
- found: BDNE2 (Access, the temporary release of programming by a radio or television station in order to allow an independent group to use the broadcasting facilities)
- found: Hennepin (public access television, see Cable television)
- 1986-09-16: new
- 1995-05-23: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.